Friday, February 6, 2009

My First Free Thursday

Usually on Thursdays I have to attend 5 hours total of class in which I would be "learning" how to write and how to calculate statistics. Despite the great value that I place upon these subjects, I instead went surfing for the first time near Newport, CA in pouring rain. It was not fun...just very cold, but an experience nonetheless. After I got back to USC, I left to go see Dane Cook record his new dvd at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood. Needless to say, I got more excitement out of today than I have out of any other Thursday this year. Thursdays at USC are the big party night, so I came back to find most of my friends either passed out or wandering around the dorms looking like idiots. The juxtaposition of my night compared to theirs, I have to say, made me happy. Well it's raining finally, a rarity in SoCal, so I'm going to take advantage of it and read by the open window in my dorm. Hopefully tomorrow can keep up with today...

No comments:

Post a Comment