Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Start of a Great Semester

Today I started thinking about all of the things that I want to accomplish this semester with all of the extra time I will have by not attending any classes. Well, at least besides the one taking me to China over spring break for $150. I've been really into a couple of personal-growth blogs, mainly stevepavlina.com, chrisguillebeau.com and litemind.com. All three either directly talk of or reference manifestation and related topics like visualization and dreams. I have also read The New Psycho-Cybernetics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz and am currently reading The Four-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss, both of which I'll review later in this blog. Through the research I've done on through these blogs and books, I have determined a pretty extensive list of goals I want to reach before summer begins. They are as follows:

- learn to lucid dream efficiently and possibly move on to astral projection
- switch over to a poly-phasic sleep cycle with 25 minute naps every 4 hours
- improve visualization ability using techniques from litemind.com
- improve memory using techniques from books and litemind.com
- perfect ability to manifest my true desires
- plan out the entire move to Europe or whatever continent I choose to go to
- produce a sustainable source of income to fund my trip
- reduce alcohol and illegal substance intake
- gain 20 lbs in muscle and start eating better to aid the change in sleep cycle
- post something on this blog everyday
- finish reading The Four-Hour Work Week, The Golden Key and 7 books on tape
- master meditation using binaural beats and other audio files focuses on relaxation

I'll be adding to that over the next couple of days as well so it's going to be a hard semester even though I have no classes. These are the tools that I think are necessary for my trip to be a success. People are continually asking me why I am doing this and up until this point I haven't really been able to pinpoint a specific reason. The reason is simple: I want to improve myself by becoming a warrior in order to survive being hurdled into the unknown. Sounds fun right? Yup, that's what I'm thinking, especially compared to my Math 218 Statistics class. I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment